Thursday, November 3, 2011

Why YES I Scored FREE Diapers at CVS and .49 Cent Chocolate!

Through 12/31/11 if you purchase 6 packs of Pampers, 6 packs of CVS Brand diapers, OR 6 packs of Huggies diapers you will receive a coupon for a FREE pack of diapers! Keep in mind, you don't have to purchase them all at once. Every time you use your CVS card it tracks your purchases so once you've reached the 6 package, the BIG RED machine will automatically give you a FREE coupon when you scan your card! I love buying my diapers from CVS because I often times have a CVS coupon of $3 off of $15 of any baby products, a CVS store Pampers coupon and a manufacturer Pampers coupon. These make for amazing deals!


Now to the chocolate.... Gotta love discounted Halloween candy especially when you have an awesome manufacturer coupon. The chocolate was $1.99 and I had a $1.50 off Mars candy coupon, which made the chocolate .49 cents. I am personally not a Musketeers fan and my kids received too much Halloween candy, but HELLO..... Christmas stockings need filled ;-)

The Bubble Tape was discounted to .49 cents each ;-) I had to get 5 because I have 5 kid stockings to fill! 

Total Spent at CVS: $3.18

1 comment:

  1. oh wow-- I didn't know that! I should be close then :) Now I'm excited to scan my card on my next couple of trips!

    ReplyDelete