Thursday, October 20, 2011

Free/ Almost Free Stuff I Got This Week


I will be the first to say how great it is to get something free or almost free, especially when it's clothing :)
The Wendy's FB page announced they were giving away tons of FREE Wendy's 'Vintage' shirts so I signed up for one and it arrived a week later! They may still be giving them away. 


A new bagel shop 'Big Apple Bagels' placed an announcement in the SA Paper on Sunday letting everyone know of their Grand Opening! Along with this announcement was a B1G5  FREE Bagels! I spent $1.08 on 6 bagels! Unfortunately creme cheese was not provided so we simply ate only 3 of our bagels (over 2 days) w butter and jelly! 


I stumbled upon an ad for Jolly Time Popcorn. They were giving away lots of FREE boxes of popcorn so I signed up for a box and the coupon arrived in the mail on Friday! FREE is GOOD! 


CVS now lets you print photos directly from your FB. How awesome is this!? To announce this new change they are giving away (until tomorrow) 20 FREE prints from your FB! YEAH! Prints were ready in about 2-3 hours and they were FREE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment