Thursday, October 27, 2011

What is a Swagbuck?

"Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise."


In lamans terms: Swagbucks.com is a search engine website that you should make a habit to pull up before searching for any website you are looking for. Throughout your searches you will earn Swagbucks.


What are Swagbucks?  Swagbucks are points that you will earn as you use Swagbucks.com


On Swagbucks.com there are many ways to earn Swagbucks. This link is the best link to help you understand. 


http://www.swagbucks.com/g/how-it-works


I use Swagbucks off and on. I am going to try and use it more often. Since I've used it- I've earned $15 just by searching for everyday websites (Facebook) and inviting friends and taking the daily surveys. If you dedicate yourself to using it daily as your search engine- you will definitely earn more money. 


As you are earning Swagbucks, check out the 'Swag Store'. I, personally, have all of my earnings deposited into my Paypal account. When you visit the Swag Store- click on the Gift and Rewards Card drop down-- this will save you a lot of time if you just want $!


This is just another simple/ no nonsense way to earn FREE $! 


If you decide to sign up, if you have time--  send me your email address so I can refer you and earn some bucks? Unfortunately, I do not see a simple link that would give the person referring the site credit.  If you get too excited to do that-- that is okay with me-- I understand ;-)


aimeed23@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of this but I was waiting for someone to tell me how it works and if it's worth it-- sending you my e-mail now-- check your FB! Thanks for another easy way to earn a little money :)

    ReplyDelete