Thursday, October 13, 2011

Target Tips and Some of My Finds Today

I LOVE Target, especially now that I've learned how to shop at Target!

Here are some Target tips that I've learned:
1- Look for red tags! When I see a red tag I get so excited inside, however, all red tags are not good deals! Red tag deals can be anywhere and everywhere all over the store. At my Target, when I have time, I try to go down every aisle and I take the time to look at the very top of the shelf to the very bottom of the shelf. Look at each end cap. Sometimes there will be tons of red tag products all on one end cap! When you see your red tags-- look closely at the red tag. They are not all good deals. Some are great but some are only 30% (which is not worth celebrating). When you find a red tag deal you like, open up your coupon book and see if you can match up a coupon with it. (This is why you should always bring your coupon binder with you!) Psst.. they sometimes have red tags in the food section (frozen foods, snacks etc...) If you do see a food product that is red tagged make sure to check the expiration dates.

2- Target.com has a link at the bottom of their screen that links you to Target Store coupons. With these coupons you can combine them with manufacturer coupons! This means if you have a $1.00 Target coupon for- let's say- Poptarts and a $2 manufacturer coupon for Poptarts-- you can use BOTH coupons therefore saving a total of $3 on top of any sale Target might be having that day! I suggest that you check the Target coupon link often because the do change and remember you can print up to 2 coupons!

3-Google 'Target Mobile Coupons'- click on the link. This link will have you enter your mobile phone number and once this is done, Target will text you mobile coupons up to 5 times a month! I just signed up for this but I'm assuming you just show your phone to the Target rep when you are checking out.

4- Target.com can be great! Every now and then Target.com will have certain clearance products that they will ship to you for free, no minimum purchase. I love deals like this because I never know if I can find the item at the store and I hate paying shipping! Take time to look at Target.com and register your information. I believe doing this, Target will at times mail you Target store coupons.

Below are some deals I got today and the price breakdown:


1 Sally Hansen Nail Polish- $1.99
*Used .50 Manufacturer Coupon & $1 Target Coupon
End Cost .49 cents

1 L'oreal Lip Gloss- Normally $7.49-- RED TAG $3.74
*Used $1.00 Manufacturer Coupon
End Cost $2.74

2 Cover Girl Concealers - $4.94 each
*Used $8.00 Manufacturer Coupon
End Cost .94 cents 

Before Coupons: $16.90

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $5.53

I am happy with the deal I got. Makeup is expensive, but if you shop right, you can find awesome deals. The great thing about the above deals, is that they are not for me BUT for Christmas Stocking Stuffers and gifts. 


2 Listerine Total Care Zero Mouthwash- $4.99 each
*Used $2 Manufacturer Coupon (for each) & $1 Target Coupon (for each)
End Cost $1.99 each 

1 Scope- $2.99
*Used $1.50 Manufacturer Coupon
End Cost $1.49

Before Coupons: $14.04

TOTAL AFTER COUPONS: $5.92


Do I need 3 mouthwashes? No, but I know 3 people that do ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment