Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Hard to Pass Up a Good Deal

Deals can be very hard to pass up, but if the deal is for a product that you know you will need in the future, those are almost impossible to pass up.

Today I ventured to Target. I had a few things on my list and I had a few Target and Manufacturer coupons that I could match up and they  happened to expire today, but I was only going to use these coupons if the deals were good- most were not.

First Deal- I was really surprised to run into this deal:


Target Sale: Buy 2 Boxes of diapers and receive a $10 Target gift card to use on your next purchase.

I would normally walk past this deal because I can get diapers cheaper at CVS w coupons and CVS deals, HOWEVER, here is how I made this deal amazing:

(2) Pampers Box Diapers- $29.99 each x 2= $59.98 

I used a $2 Target Coupon (any pack of Pampers) & a $10 off of 2 boxes of Pampers. I was able to use both because one was a store and the other was a manufacturer coupon!

$59.98 - $12 (coupons)= 51.07 (after tax)

After my transaction I was handed a $10 Target gift card! 

So basically- each box of diapers were $20.53! 

With the $10 gift card, I simply made a second transaction and applied it towards the remaining purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment