Monday, October 17, 2011

Online Money Making Surveys

There are quite a few Online Money Making Surveys. I started looking into these 4 years ago when I became a SAHM and I was bored! (Just being honest) I looked into a handful and most survey groups were big pain in the butts! Quite a few of them would make you take a survey to see if you were eligible to actually take a survey and most often you were not eligible.

The only survey group that I found that was actually 'pain free' and legitimate was http://www.epollsurveys.com/epoll/clients/index.htm . This survey group will email you surveys and if you are emailed a survey, you are automatically eligible. They do not waste your time. The great thing about www.epoll.com is that they do not bombard you with surveys and they do not SPAM you.

Here is how it works- when you are survey eligible- they will email you a survey. Try to take the survey within 24 hours (sometimes they will send you a reminder if you've not taken the survey). After you take the survey (honestly), you will be rewarded 'points'. These points will accumulate after time and you will earn a choice of a gift card; such as Target, Amazon.com, Olive Garden etc..

You will not earn a gift card overnight. I like to take tons of surveys before looking at how many points I've accrued. I have earned at least 3-4 gift cards since I've joined.

The way I look at this is, it takes no time to take a survey and sometimes the survey are interesting and free gift cards are fun to get in the mail!

Good luck and let me know if you join.

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good survey company-- I'm going to have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete